Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fun at Someone's Expense

For two or three days now, I've been looking for a good laugh at someone else's expense. I don't know why, I guess that there's a little imp in me that has been suffocating under all the love and affection I get at home and it just had to break out. That happens every now and again. It has something to do withundealt with demons from my childhood, I think.
Today, I found just such an outlet. My belly hurts. And who was the supplier of such relief? Was it someone I know personally? No. Was it even a human? No. It was a dog. But this is not just any dog. This is a dog called Triumph who appears from time to time on the Connan O'Brian Show. In this instance, he took on Michael Jackson fans. Now, I'm not involved in the trial or privy to any of the information that the authorities have. I can't say without a doubt that he's guilty and deserves the persecution he has to endure time and again. But what I can say is that anyone who would do that to their face has SERIOUS problems and needs to be treated in an environment that keeps him safe from us and us safe from him! I don't have any trouble believing that any grown man who likes to have young boys sleep in his bed has devious intentions. I would have a slightly harder time believing that he would be molesting the boys if they were his own sons. But, come on, the guy is inviting strangers home to his house. He's sick and should be locked away.
Anyway, surf over to kvikmynd.is and watch the clip entitled "Triumph ræður við Michael Jackson fans". I know Paul will like this even if the rest of you are bleeding heart, "he's innocent and misunderstood" supporters of this whacko.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me all too well. That so was funny.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home