Monday, September 25, 2006

Photo site?

Someone asked me today if I have a Flickr photosite. I don't because I post photos here and on my travel blog. But I thought maybe I should ask you, my readers, what your opinion is. Should I set up a flickr site that allows you to see more of the photographs that I take? I like posting some photos here to break up the monochromy of this blog. But I could just as easily set up a site devoted specifically to pictures. I like to be able to write long captions or even incorporate photos into blog entries. But maybe you would rather I post the photos elsewhere so you don't have to wade through my endless yammering just ot see some new pictures from Iceland or of my family. The BIONerdics have their own flickr site and for those of you who haven't seen it, it's worth a look...even if you don't know them. They take some great photos. You can see them by clicking here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mín skoðun :)
Ég mæli með að þú setjir upp Flickr photosite eða setjir upp sér myndasvæði það er svo gaman að skoða myndirnar þínar. En ekki samt hætta að setja myndir inní bloggfærslurnar.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

Takk fyrir það, Júlía mín.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Það væri frábært ef þú myndir setja upp svona Flickr síðu. Það er svo þægilegt að skoða myndirnar á Flickr og pósta comment.

Auk þess tekur þú magnaðar myndir og það væri miklu betra að skoða þær á myndasíðunni:)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home