Friday, July 29, 2005

A Few More Pictures

Ah, the Perry Bible Fellowship spotlights one of my favorite animals! The only problem-which may be a bit nitpicky, but I am, afterall, an aspiring biologist-is that the sloth is not hanging under the branch.

Atli Dagur is always a good subject for photographs.


So is Hrannar.

I finally got to meet Vanessa. Here she is with mommy.


And I thought that I'd seen cool oragami before! Some people take a simple-seeming passtime and turn it into a real art.


Here's our humble abode. There is now a fence running the length of yard along the side of the house. In two days I've managed to get up 15 sections of fencing. I never was great at wood working! But the fence looks really nice and I can't wait to see the yard when I'm done.

Can you tell that I love my new camera? I've been driving people crazy by just sitting nearby snapping picture after picture. It's not as annoying as it was, though because I finally bothered to shut off the little faux-shutter sound and the beeping noises the camera was set to make when I first got it. Things I don't like about it or would change if I could: 1. There should be an image stabilizer so that there aren't so many blurry shots. 2. I would prefer a faster auto focus. I haven't had the inclination to learn the manual focus setting well yet, but it seems to me to be not a much better option than the auto setting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home