Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Your Opinions

On a normal basis I would make all the decisions about this blog site, but in this case, I think I will ask for you opinion first. Should I continue posting photos and comics here or should I just set up a separate all-photo blog? I'm thinking of setting up a separate blog for photos that I take that I think are worthy of display. I got to thinking that maybe those of you who visit my site regularly might prefer to read more and look at fewer photos that take up space and take a while to load in on a slow connection.

Anyway, some strong winds and a day of babysitting hampered my ambitions of fencing off the yard along the border between our yard and the next yard. But the day was fun anyway. Despite a small misunderstanding this morning, I've been in a good mood all day. Guðjón played outside for a while this morning while I was fighting the wind to get a little bit of work done. Dagbjört disappeared with some friends and hasn't been back since.

I've become relatively addicted to another computer game. This is a free internet game called OGame. It's a space exploration game and for anyone with spare minutes here and there all day it can fill gaps that go otherwise to merely surfing the internet idly. One of the fun things about it is that I'm playing with my brother Carl.

Time to eat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myself I think you should keep the pictures. But then again I enjoy photography and I have a blazing fast internet connection.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home