Tuesday, October 25, 2005

1983-August3

I know that you've been saying to yourself, "I really wish I knew what Our Hero looked like back in 1983. My step-father decided to post some photos that he took during that year and the following year. I stole this one and cropped it so that nobody would give me any flack for posting a photo of them without their permission. So, now you see the stunning beauty that is Our Hero. Since I moved to Iceland, I've turned into a white man. I guess that it works liks having a bandage for a long time-the skin underneath turns white. Maybe someday I'll move to a place where the sun shines and return to my natural brown state!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see now you're in Iceland,
but which country are you originally from?

Iceland to me is an exotic place and must be really cold. What would be the temperature there now-a-days?

-Intern

2:45 PM  
Blogger Artful Badger said...

hmm..you are on a canoe in that picture...
where are you from?....the far east?..

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home