Monday, October 10, 2005

Good News

I was listening to the news this morning. I heard news of the 30,000 feared dead and 1,000,000 homeless after the big earthquake in Pakistan. I heard news of the 3000 still trapped under mud sent flowing by hurricane Stan. I heard news of a woman who called the police this morning because a drunken stranger had wandered into her apartment and was in bed with her 3 year old daughter-completely naked. Then, I heard that the police were called by concerned neighbors when repeated cries for help eminated from the apartment next door. The police arrived and went in to find a man having a terrible nightmare! That, I thought, was good news. It seems that a lot of bad stuff goes on in this world, it's good to hear stories about people NOT landing in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home