Saturday, October 08, 2005

Waste

Why do I play computer games? I just don't get it. I've been playing this on-line game that my dear brother got me into and just lost a huge amount of stuff I had built up over the past two months in a heartbeat as a guy who has higher rank than mine decided to sweep me clean off the map. So, do I realise that this is a waste of time and stop logging on? No, probably not. Probably, I keep logging on and build up enough strength to take him out someday. But what's the point?!

Well, here's the sunrise a couple of days ago.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the game?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

It's called Ogame. It's at ogame.org. It's a space empire game. I've gotten to the point where I'm being attacked every night by players of higher rank than I am and have decided to give up on it. I don't see the point.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never heard of it. The big online game over here is Lineage. Despite my brother in law's best efforts I have never gotten into it. It is highly addictive and takes way to much time to play.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home