Saturday, October 01, 2005

Icelandic Music

If any of you are far from this wonderful land where I live and want to buy some Icelandic music you can get it at tonlist.com. Carl bought me a bunch of downloads for my birthday and I found that they have a really good selection of Icelandic bands. I can recommend some if you'd like. I'm sure my Icelandic readers can chime in with their favorites, too. But big names like Björk and Emiliana Torrini are not available for download because of the record company they have deals with. I don't smoke pot any more and therefore cannot listen to Sigur Rós long enough to make buying a disc of their music worth it, so I didn't even check if they are available at that site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love from Norway
Heij Norge

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home