Saturday, October 08, 2005

This Weekend

Norway has been borrowing my wife for a few days. But she comes home tomorrow. I'm sitting here listening to Hera and surfing around and writing and looking at pictures. Soon I have to go back to cleaning the house-which reached an all time mess-level last night as I was home alone with the boy after the Girl went to her friend's house for a sleep-over.
Anyway, I just came across rather interesting blog. It's not very often that one finds one that is different from the others, but this one's pretty unique. It's only unique in the author's point of view, though. He's an Indian guy with whom I am in now way acquainted. But I read the first of his posts and thought, "Hmm, this is an interesting blend of subtle and innocent prejudice, imperfect English, some unusual ponderings, and a black background. Maybe I should come back." I read a bit more and confirmed my first impression: I should come back and read more. So, I've put a link to it on the list to the right. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home