Sunday, May 07, 2006

Picnic and Ornithology

Today I went for a picnic at a place that I found a couple of years ago, but for some reason have only returned to once. This is one of the coolest places I know of close to my home and we enjoyed tunafish in the warm sunshine. There were lots of bird ssinging and flying about. There were a few wheatears, and some meadow pippits. You can see photos I took there on my travel blog site and if you want copies, let me know and I’ll send you some by e-mail or I could burn them onto a cd. The weather got in the way of studying today. I don’t have anothr exam until Thursday and felt that taking one day off from reading was not pushing it too much. The ornithology exam went pretty well yesterday. There was one question I couldn’t answer as fully as I would have liked, but hey, even if I had studied that material, would I really have remember next year how many nesting pairs of auks there are here and where their nests are?! No. That’s the kind of question that I don’t like to get on an exam. It just tests to see if you memorized some numbers. It doesn’t test your knowledge of the subject.
But I’m in such a good mood, I’m certainly not going to waste it thinking about tht crapola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home