Tuesday, January 23, 2007

nerves

Here I sit...waiting for my class to start. I have to hold a very short lecture today. Most of the time I think it's fun to do that. But even after getting a BA in it, I still get nervous before each lecture. My stomach is gittery. I think I might puke.
I'm well prepared. I have notes to hold my place when I start talking. And I'm going to speak English this time - I'm tired of Icelandic today. The rest of today will be an English day.

I did my first assignment in GIS today. For those who don't know, that's a computer environment to manage huge amounts of data in sucha way as to allow lots of different kinds of data to be pinpointed in geographic space. Anyway, it's not all that difficult. I know this was only he first assignment and that they get more complicated, but I think getting a decent grade will not be too hard.

Not much else right now...just waiting for my class to start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home