Friday, August 19, 2005

Stinkers

Okay, now I'm steaming mad! One of these scum-sucking leeches that wander the internet spamming and being annoying has just posted a long spam message as a comment on my blog. Anyone who does this will be erased. I have the comments open to the public because I like to welcome in people, even people I don't know, to hear their thoughts. I figure that the only way to make new friends is by opening my little internal world to outsiders and give people the chance to let themselves be known. But som jerk like the one who posted that spam is just wasting that opportunity. I don't read further than to see that it's spam. I don't check to see who sent it or anything. I just delete it with a lot of huffing and puffing and ill-wishing.

You'll get nowhere trying to exploit my blog as a billboard.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaman að lesa síðuna þína krúttið mitt, kommentera bara sjaldan.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sale:
Brokline Bridge.
Hardly used.
5,000,000 or best offer.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

Very funny Paul. But the joke is about the Brooklyn Bridge,in New York.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home