Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Maddox

This post is somewhat related to the post below with a picture of Michael Jackson. There's this guy who's been writing funny shit for years without too much recognition. I know, this is a family site and swearing is not allowed, but the naughty little imp in me is still laughing wholeheartedly after my latest perusal of Maddox's web site, The Best Page in the Universe. I warn you that it's not for everyone, but he makes me laugh. Today I read an article that he wrote about blogs (like this one) and although I have a web log and don't have any of the talent of a real writer (therefore, I am to be lumped in with the people he's making fun of), I had enough fun reading it that I thought it would be impossible not to link to it from here. So, the link is at he end of this sentence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog: It's an abbreviation used by journalism drop outs to give legitimacy to their shallow opinions and amateur photography that seems to be permanently stuck in first draft hell.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

I know that the word blog came from a combination and shortening of "web log". But Maddox makes me laugh.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home