Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weather

It's cold out today. I just went out to take a few pictures of Inga's school. First I had to go out to buy batteries. Then, I walked home, got the camera and tripod and walked down to the spot from which I wanted to shoot the photos. I turned the camera on and was reminded that I hadn't returned the memory card to the camera the last time I had taken it out to load the pictures onto the computer. So, I walked home to get the memory card and then back out to the spot. By that time, my hands were numb. But I took some photographs and found the best side of the school for a photograph for the web site. As much as I like to take photographs, he cold was a bit much and I didn't last very long there.
This post is mostly just a test to see if it is indeed possible to post at all because my Blogger for Word plug-in is not working. I'm, not sure that the problem is in my computer and not theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home