Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Little Camera

Lately I have been having very negative thoughts about my camera. I had been quite satisfied until recently. She works pretty well. She didn't get too broken when I knocked her off the nightstand in England. She has gone with me to lots of different places and allowed me to take a lot of pictures that I feel happy with. However, then I started trying to figure out how to manually adjust the shutter speed. I thought I'd tried everything with no success. That's why I started dreaming of the day when I could afford a much more expensive camera with even more maual control. Today, I figured out that the solution to my problem was not to dream of something I couldn't have but rather to check the camera again to try to find the setting. This is a very basic thing and most digital cameras will allow the user to control shutter speed. I found the setting in the most obvious of places and now I can see that ihave actually a very large range of shutter speeds. I don't know what I was thinking! I love my little camera again and beg her apology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home