Monday, April 25, 2005

First Wobbly Steps

Heh heh, as you may have noticed a few things about this site have changed. The background color is different, there are links added, and the names of some of the sections are different. I've started experimenting with the html source code for this blog. One of the things I like about blogspot is that you can access all the code and change it at will. I'm going to be experimenting a bit for a while. So don't be surprised if the site looks different every time you drop by for a bit of light reading.
Here's a good starting place to learn a bit about html if you're interested. It really is as easy as they all say!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

úúúú....duglegur að nota html !!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was kind of funny. You comment on how easy HTML is and recommend a site that is suppose to teach it but when I clicked on the link it was broken. I think you need to reread the section on creating hypertext links.

By the way, this color is worse than the last one. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Just kidding actually they both look fine.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

Fair enough, Paul. I've been having trouble with the URL for their site. I had to enter it three times into the browser yesterday to get into the site. But I've changed it a bit here and it works for me. if you can't see it, TOO BAD!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link works perfectly now. By the way, that site is pretty good. When I wanted to learn HTML some years ago I couldn't find anything that helpful on the internet and actually had to buy a book.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home