Sunday, May 15, 2005

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my last final was yesterday. I'm done! YIPPEEEEEE! This morning I hardly new what I was supposed to do when I got up and now that it's really starting to sink that I'm leaving for Thailand in 6 days I'm getting excited.
The weather here is really looking like summer, too. The sun is shining and if the wind would just slow down a bit it would be pretty warm out. As it is it's great long sleeve shirt weather or hacky sack weather!
Tomorrow I'm going to start planning out the fence that will encircle my yard (and hopefully keep out the local children who have not been taught any respect for anything) by the end of the summer. That's pretty exciting. The yard is pretty big and desperately needs some sort of boundry. Next year we'll be planting a shrubbery just inside the fence to add to the lee provided by the fence, if I can hold to my plans.
I want to thank my friends at school for all their help with studying. I agree with Emo Philips when he said, "College students are some of the smartest and most perceptive people in their age group."
Also, my friend Allan is going off to study in Australia for a semester. Am I jealous? OF COURSE! Boy that's going to be great and I hope he enjoys the experience as much as I know he will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home