Monday, May 09, 2005

Lots of Great News!


Qs from Yuri McAlduff.

We'll start with the cute stuff. A good friend of mine from BSC (the first college I went to!) has been living in Korea for 9 years and is now married. He had a daughter five years ago and she is starting to learn to write the alphabet we all know and love. When she got to Qq Paul thought of me and scanned in a page of her handwriting excersizes. By the way, for those of you who don't know, Q is the knickname I've had longer than almost any other. Anyway, I thought it was so cute and I thought it was good to hear that Paul was thinking of me so I decided to post the photo he sent me.
And yes, Paul IS the guy who posts on this site under the same name.

The second bit of good news is that my friend Peter wins the prize for My Favorite URL Sent by a Friend/Family Member of the Month. His act of sending me the url for this site is what made me invent this new category for a prize. I haven't figured out what the prize will be, but I'll think of something good (and cheap!). If you want to enter for the prize for next month (to be announced on June 5th or 6th when I get back from Thailand), e-mail me your favorite URL's (web addresses for those of you who don't know what a URL is) and I'll carefully review them.
Now without further ado, the winner of the very first My Favorite URL sent by a Friend/Family Member of the Month goes to Peter for the web site found HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home