Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thank You for the Great Mood

Not being one to exhibit his work very often, it really makes me feel wonderful when I get a compliment like the one I got today. Júlía stopped what she was doing to get on the phone just to call me to say that she is extremely happy with the photos I took at her wedding. Let me tell you, that brought my spirits up and left me feeling like a million bucks (as they say). The fact that that was only my second try at taking wedding photos and the first try at being one of the two official wedding photographers combined with the fact that I’ve never been gifted in taking portraits of people made for a stressful day.
I couldn’t go to bed without announcing to my entire audience of 4 that I appreciate the compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home