Monday, September 12, 2005

Amazing Abilities

I've never been one of those people with an ability that makes people stop and stare. I mean, I can kick a hacky sack around pretty well, I can name hundreds of different types of organisms. Sometimes I surprise myself with things that I notice or find. But there are people out there with amazing abilities. I'm thinking of this right now because I just watched a video of one such person. Now, before you go to the site and watch the video, I should say that this guy is a world champion exhibition shooter. That's not someone who shoots exhibitions, he shoots for other people's entertainment. Exhibition shooting is not something I have a lot of interest in or anything, but whenever I see someone who has obviously practised long and hard at something I sit back and say, "Wow". Patrick Flanigan is just the most recent one I've seen. So, if you're interested, go to his site and check out the videos there, or you can see it at hugi.

Another amazing show was put on by this dancer...and this dancer...and this BMX biker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home