Sunday, May 14, 2006

At Mesa Verde


Notice the bold choice of wearing the largest glasses I could find in combination with the freedom of movement allowed by those short-shorts! And, holy crap are those spindly things under my waist legs?! Now, exactly 20 years later, I still haven't found something I like to do with my hair. I went through the 1980's flat top look without much success. I tried the punky look with long hair on top but shaved underneath and beads in a long goatee. I tried letting it grow and fly wherever it felt like flying. Right now, I'm mostly just trying to hide the fact that it's creeping off toward the back of my head! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, why aren't your socks pulled up to your knees?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

Uh, because I am cool. Duh!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home