Thursday, October 05, 2006

Convoluted

I’ve been feeling a bit down today. I don’t know why. Does anyone have any ideas? School is going okay. The submarine project is about to take off full speed. I’ve been having a lot of fun taking pictures lately. I’ve had a lot of fun conversations with friends and with Inga. I haven’t been getting into arguments with anyone recently. I just feel a bit depressed. This has been kind of under the surface for some weeks now and it’s starting to annoy me. I have no reason to feel anything but happiness. So what’s wrong?! The human mind is a twisted thing. I just don’t get it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kannski er það af því að dagurinn er að styttast og þá er náttlega meira myrkur og minna dagsljós !!
...gaman að heyra samt að allt gengur vel hjá þér með skólann og solleiðis ;)

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veðrið og myrkrið!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home