Tuesday, November 27, 2007

lightly snoring

So here I am again, on my bed. I was just reading a bit and answering an email from my boss. Markús Ingi is snoring lightly beside me. He's got his first cold - a terrible thing for a thumb-sucker to suffer at night. He didn't sleep well. He woke up at about 10:30 last night and didn't want to stop crying. So, we had to wake him completely and calm him down and then he was up until after 12:00. We had a little party in the master bedroom. I was trying to convince the Dear Wife that the visualizations in my media player (winamp) are better than those in hers (windows media player) so we let Markús decide which was more interesting. There was music and laughing and much crawling about.
I do like having the little stinker. He's awfully cute and fat. I'm starting to think that maybe I give him too much to eat. When he looks down his primary chin almost disappears into the fat underneath. He's got baby fat dimples on his knees. But it's so nice to hug him this way.
Here's a recent photo:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home