Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This semester

So far, the two grades I've gotten are my best yet. I guess that it just reflects my increased interest in what I'm learning. I'm discovering that I'm not a very general biologist. I don't care much about genetics and I'm mathematically challenged. I believe that the theory of evolution is absolutely true, but don't have that much interest in understanding how to predict its future course using computer models. But, if you give me a critter, I'll ID it for you. I can tell you to whom it is related (given time) and most of the time, some idea of where it is found geographically and ecologically. I can usually name some of the primary predators or prey of the species.
I hope there's a place for me in the biology research world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the grades.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home