Sunday, May 14, 2006

Arizona--Where the Hills Have Eyes


"STOP THE CAR!!!," he shouted. "I saw a tumbleweed!" It was just like in the movies and Our Hero thought that he could definitely NOT let this photo op go to waste! This suggestion was backed up by a brother and sister tired of sitting in an overairconditioned car for the past several hours.
Now that I'm all grown up, I know that there are less comfortable ways to cross a desert than in an air conditioned Lincoln Town Car. but you know how kids are.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a very dangerous thing for you to do. Considering how skinny you were, you’re luck a good breeze didn’t come along and send you tumbling across the desert.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

You've got a point there, Pauly! But the truth is I always stood sideways to the wind to avoid getting blown away. I also had to run around in the shower if I wanted to get wet, to answer your next question!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home