Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mostly a Biologist

Now I'm done with my exams. I'm now just waiting for the silly ceremony in order to be allowed to call myself a biologist. So, in celebration of this major event in my life, I went ot a great party yesterday with a bunch of great people. While I was there, the others present were Halla, Hrönn, Ragna, Vigdís (I think-I'd just met her), Óskar who is called Sindri, Marinó who is called Máárius (or Mario), Guðmundur who is called Gummi, Sæmi who's real name is most likely Sæmundur (I don't really know what his real name is), Ævar, and Guðjón (though not the Guðjón who is my son-or the inspiration for my son's name). We talked, laughed, played hacky sack, cooked and ate. It reminded me of most of the parties I've thrown. Just a small group of good friends having a great time together. I had to drive home and therefore had nothing to drink, but that did not get in the way of me enjoying the party thoroughly. I should have brought my camera, but oh well...Also to celebrate this ending of this chapter of my life, I decided to raid my step-father's web site for a couple of pictures of me taken in the summer of 1986-when I was 13 (my birthday's in September). These are quality photos taken of me at the height of my interest in fashion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hrönn said...

Holy shit, that is you? Vá ég vissi ekki myndir af hverjum þetta var fyrr en ég fór að lesa betur. Slík snilldar föt eiga verðlaun skilið. og takk sömuleiðis fyrir brilliant partý!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Já magnaðar myndir, flott outfit. Takk sömuleiðis fyrir gott party

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your course work. Getting a degree really is a major milestone in one’s life. I think of how few of our friends from BSC actually managed to graduate. Good luck in your master’s program.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Our Hero, said...

Hey thanks Paul.
By the way, I've had such a positive response to the clothes in these pictures I've started looking for some 1986 soccer shorts. I'm a bit older and the belly might ruin the look, but I AM on a diet...

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home