Monday, October 23, 2006

Trouble

I've been having a lot of trouble posting lately. I switched to blogger in beta and since have not been able to post from home. I don't know why and I find the "help" links at the blogspot site far too time consuming and useless. Anyway, that's why the last two fantastic posts that I've written have not come up. If this post works, I will bring the other two posts into school with me the next time I come to try to post them here. I'm looking for another blog host and considering the option of starting my own website-I don't know which will be better for me. I'll let you know and post a link to the new blog whenever it becomes a reality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hrönn said...

Ekkert að gerast Eric minn?
Annars er rosa sniðugt að vera með svona IQ-test sem maður verður að ganga í gegnum ef maður ætlar að commenta. Meira að segja sérstök hjálp fyrir fatlaða :)

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ertu bara hættur að blogga?

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home