Monday, December 11, 2006

Apparently

It seems I may be able to save my grant! A kind young man over at the Marine research Institute is going to lend us some photos and specimens for classification so that i can have something to write in my progress report. The progress report is a paper about what's been going on in the project this year and is used as a means to judge whether the funding organization is going to give us more money next year. This is really exciting for me because I thought I was going to have to change gears and hop from deep sea benthic ecology to studying the shallow water biology and ecology of the edible crab Cancer pagurus. That project would have been fascinating and very enjoyable to complete. But I would rather hold myself to the project I started on in May. So, I guess two of my friends will have to suffer through taking the crab.

That's my good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home