Monday, December 11, 2006

Don't forget...or get confused

My flickr.com photo site is getting a lot of traffic. I think that setting that thing up was the best thing I did this Fall. I've always loved taking photos, but having a site that's so easy to use and full of all kinds of great little perks is fantastic. I've been taking a lot more potos. This year, I even had some Christmas gifts printed out with photos of mine in them. I'm definitely going to do that again. It was cheap and yet they look really great. The great thing about something like that is that I made them myself and put my life at risk to get the photos (well, okay, so maybe my life was not at risk, but there were some days when my hands were surely at a risk of frostbite!), and then I put all kinds of thought into setting up the layouts. If you get one, let me know what you think and if you want one next year.
I'll say in advance, that, due to bad planning, I won't be getting one out to my fan in Korea. Sorry, dude. I'll make sure to put you on my list for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home