Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

The party is still on, although there is snow falling from the sky.  I suppose this is what I get for living in Iceland.  Here it is, the middle of April and it’s snowing.  Granted, it does not look like the type of snow that will accumulate.  But still...what the?!  If I were superticious, this might be taken as a sign that God is against my idea of holding a party.  If He’s really opposed to me holding a party on the day His son was crucified for my sins,  may He strike...just kidding, Dude.  I really do appreciate the sacrifice.  Jesus was truly someone I wish to be more like.  The trouble is that I was raised a Catholic and they believe that you can be as naughty as you want as long as you confess and truly mean it...each and every time.  

But on to other things.

I’m really enjoying having a laptop.  I like it far more than I should, I suppose.  My dear wife is lucky (or possibly unlucky depending on your point of view) that i crave a warm, living human being with whom to share my existence.  This one craving draws me out of the laptop every now and then.  Truthfully, I have been mostly working on homework for the last few days and this explains my disappearance into the computer of late.  But I can see that even when school is finished I’ll be using this little machine quite a lot.  It’s just such fun.  
We have realized, though, that we couldn´t live like we have for the past five days for very long.  We both feel the aches of being in our mid 30’s.  These aches, of course, come entirely from the lack of excersize lately.  Starting tomorrow we’re going to start walking regularly.  Once school starts again, I’m going to start going to yoga classes again.  I need to get a dvd to teach me at home.  I haven’t mastered proper form or memorized the positions fully, yet.  But I will.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Halla said...

HEIBALÚBA ERIC! Ég bið að heilsa í partýið þitt héðan úr hólminum ;)
og við fimmfræknu á örðu ári erum komin með heimasíðu:
bionerdics.blogspot.com
check it out :)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home