Monday, January 01, 2007

A new Year...

2006 is over.

Every year since I was 18 or so has been better than the one before it. 2006 was a good year. I made new friends, finished a second Bachelor's degree and started a MSc (a life-long dream for me). My relationship with my wife developed still further in a healthy direction. I took up serious photography again. I made plans for my immediate future. I travelledto new places. I saw the most beautiful brown trout of my life...though it got away. All this and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was a good year.
2007 has already presented some great stuff for me. Our second son will be born around March 23. I've got plans for some research opportunities. And, judging by the apple.com movie trailer site there is a lot of great entertainment headed our way this year. So, I'm feeling pretty good as the new year begins.

Thanks to all of you who helped to make 2006 a great year and I look forward to making new memories with you this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home